Information about B.Ed. Course
(Affiliated to Solapur University, Solapur)
The B.Ed. Course is of Two year :
* This course is of 2400 Marks .
* The examination for the degree of B.Ed. will be conducted only twice in one academic year.
* The Curriculum of Bachelor of Education :
* The examination for the Bachelor of Education.
1 ) Theory Course (800 Marks and 32 credits) 2 ) Practicum Course (1500 Marks and 60 credits)
3 ) Viva Voce ( 100 Marks and 04 credits)
Basic Subjects :
Curricular Area A: Perspectives in Education
Semester I : Childhood and Growing up
Semester I : Contemporary India and Education
Semester II : Learning and Teaching
Semester III : Knowledge and Curriculum Part I
Semester IV : Gender, school and Society
Semester IV : Knowledge and Curriculum Part II
Semester IV : Creating an Inclusive school
Curricular Area B: Curriculum and pedagogy Studies
Semester I : Language Across the Curriculum
Semester I : Understanding Disciplines and subjects
Semester II : Assessment for Learning
Semester II : Pedagogy of the school subject One
Semester II : Pedagogy of the school subject Two
Curricular Area C: Engagement with the Field
* Practice Lessons * Social Service * Enhancing Teaching Skills * Tutorials
* Physical & Health Education * Practical work related to theory papers
* Enhancinf Professional Capacities (EPC) * Practical work related to theory papers
* Internal Examination * Creativity & personality Development programme
* Internship of two weeks
B. Ed. Admission Intake Capacity :- 50
1)Jain Minority – 25 Seats 2)Other Category (Govt. Seats) – 25 Seats
Admissions & number of seats will be according to Maharashtra State Government norms.