Student Placement: The students get trained with hands on experience in relevant schools due to internship during their project work/field work. This helps in better understanding the schools. Many schools hold interviews to recruit the gifted students who prove to be their asset at a later stage. At least 45 students have obtained suitable jobs through such placement activities. The institution has established a Placement Cell in order to cater to the needs of the students and better placement of our students.
Placement Services: The institution has placement cell which gives detailed information to students about the vacancies in various schools, institutions and institutions. The teachers work as subject experts in the selection processes of different institutions. The placement cell in-charge, Principal and concerned teachers give their recommendations for the selection of a particular student. The placement cell also carries following processes till the student gets job.
Placement cell process involves following activities.
- Preparation of Method wise distribution and profile of students
- Demand from schools, institutions
- Provide information to the students
- Recommendation for appointment
Placements made in the last two years:
|Course||Year||Total No. of students|
GUIDANCE AND COUNCELLING CELL:
Guidance and counseling services: Guidance and counseling services are provided to students for following activities.
- Career development
- Personality development
- Teaching skill development
- Developments related with affective domain
- Developing research attitude
- Perusing higher education
- Guidance and motivation for appearing for SET/NET examinations
- Competitive examinations
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL:
Grievance Redressal System:
- The students complaints grievances are resolved in discussion with the members of student council and the principal along with the staff-members.
- The complaints of parents are resolved by the principal after discussion with the student along with his /her parents & concerned staff.
- The student also drop their complaint, suggestions in a suggestion box. The suggestion box is opened once in a weak and the suggestions are discussed with the staff-members for implementation or acceptance or resolving.
- Provisions of right to information act , human/civil rights are available.
- All the teacher and principal give open visiting time for the students every day for their grievances redressal.
Grievance Redressal Committee 2012-13:
|1||Prin Dr. S.S.Ganapur||Chairman|
|6||Kum. S.M.Pawar||Student Member|
Grievances Redressal during last two years:
|1||Ladies hostel||Separate ladies hostel is provided with all facility||Teaching aids||New teaching aids for practice teaching purchased by the institution|
|2||Internet facility||Free internet is provided to all students||Canteen facility||Canteen facility is made available|
|3||Sports material||Institution has purchased sufficient sports materials||Cycle stand||Spacious cycle stand made available|
|4||Computers||No. of computers increased to 37||Toilets||Separate toilets for staff and students is available.|