Information about D.T.Ed. Course
(Affiliated to MS of Exams, Pune)
The D.T.Ed. Course is of two years:
* This course is of 2000 Marks with 1000 marks for each year including Theory & Practical:
* The Curriculum of Diploma in Teacher Education:
First Year (Theory course)
* The examination for the First Year of Diploma in Teacher Education.
1 ) Theory Course (560 Marks) 2 ) Practicum Course (440 Marks)
Basic Subjects :
Paper I- Indian Society and Primary Education.
Paper-II – Psychology of Learning and Teaching.
Paper III- Educational Evaluation.
Paper IV- Educational Management.
School Subjects (Content-cum-Methodology):
Paper V- Mathematics.
Paper VI – Work Education.
Paper VII – Physical Education.
Paper VIII – First/ Regional Language. (Marathi)
Paper-IX – Second Language.(Hindi)
First Year (Practical Work) :
* Practice Lessons * Social Service *Arts * Music
* Physical Education * Practical work related to theory papers
Second Year (Theory course) :
* The examination for the Second Year of Diploma in Teacher Education.
1 ) Theory Course (480 Marks) 2 ) Practicum Course (520 Marks)
Basic Subjects :
Paper I- Primary Education -Present Status, Problems and Remedies/Measures .
Paper-II – Information Communication Technology.
Paper III- Action Research and Innovations.
School Subjects (Content-cum-Methodology) :
Paper IV- Third Language. Paper-V – Science and Technology.
Paper VI- Environment / Social Study. Paper VII – Health – Individual /School.
Paper VIII – Arts. Paper IX – Music.
Second Year (Practical Work) :
* Practice Lessons * School Experience Programme
D. T.Ed. Admission Intake Capacity:- 100
1)Jain Minority – 51 Seats 2)Other Category (Govt. Seats) – 49 Seats
Admissions & number of seats will be according to S. C. E .R.T.(Pune) & MaharashtraStateGovernment norms.